Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Black mob attacks white family in KC


I am sure that this mob must have just thought that there was a rap video being filmed nearby. What if this would have been a white mob? Do you think that this story would have had more attention? hmm....

Dark mob shouting anti-White slogans attacks hospital-bound Whites in Missouri incident Kansas City, Mo.

-- An out-of-town couple visiting a sick child encountered an unruly mob following the St. Patrick's Day parade. KMBC's Chris Nagus reported that two cars with two different couples were on the way to Children's Mercy Hospital when another car cut between them. One of the drivers asked the cutting driver not to block them. Then, things got out of control when a mob came out of nowhere, Nagus reported. "Just a whole bunch of people rushed the car. I was thinking 20 girls; my husband said more like 30," said Michelle Essig, who was driving to the hospital when the people stormed her car. "They opened up my car door and started punching my friend, who just had a C-section three weeks ago."Essig said she attempted to escape the mob. "They shook the car, they were jumping on the windows. There was a guy on the roof of my car," Essig said. "They tried to pull me out of the vehicle, that's when I gassed it and floored it. They continued to assault my vehicle." She said the incident was unprovoked, but she has one theory about why it happened. "I took great offense to the stuff they were yelling. It seemed to be a racially-motivated thing," Essig said. "'You white b's, you racist b's.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home