Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ranting and raving....

I have noticed that the liberal need to promote a Marxist agenda continues to grow out of control. I saw an add last night for a new television show that makes black people white and white people black. I flip through the channels and see interracial couples, homosexuality and criticism of religious beliefs. It's funny to imagine what this neo communist society of the future will be like, or is it? Witnessing the media control of today and what it does to individuals can be frightening. White children are looking to identify with a race other than their own because they are taught to be ashamed by parents, media and piers. Let's face it, it's cool to be black, it's cool to listen to rap music that promotes a culture of murder and violence and drugs. For those that do not have the heart to embrace their inner Negroid there is always a liberal hippie with outstretched arms willing to show children the freedoms of leading a nihilistic existence. Enter the catalyst Mestizo crusader, now you have what I would like to refer to as a complete cluster fuck.

Another night of television for me and I might stroll into work tomorrow a gay cowboy with gold chains, that I can't afford, asking 'why my welfare check didn't come yet' and demanding that they open the borders now so we have more people to kill whitey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home